Gems of Wisdom
that I hope you enjoy…
(1) God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
(2) Dear God, I have a problem—it's me.
(3) There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
(4) Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
(5) Do the math—count your blessings.
(6) Faith is the ability not to panic.
(7) Laugh every day; it's like inner jogging.
(9) As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every
(10) Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of
(11) The most important things in your home are the people.
(12) When we get tangled up in our problems, be still so God can
untangle the knot.
(13) A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
(14) He who dies with the most possessions is still dead.
(15) We do not remember days, but moments.
(16) It's all right to sit on your pity pot once in awhile. Just
be sure to flush when you are done.
(17) Learn from the turtle: It only makes progress when it sticks
out its neck.
(18) Never mind learning the tricks of the trade, just learn the